1. What is the swift code of ICBC Malaysia for inward remittance?
The swift code is ICBKMYKL.
2. What are the requirements to register for ICBC online banking?
You must hold a Account which open at ICBC Malaysia to register for online banking.
3. How much will you pay for the annual fee of online banking service?
Our online banking service is free of charge temporarily.
4、How to login the ICBC Malaysia E-Banking service?
You can access the website, and then select the Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
5. How to start using ICBC online banking for new user?
To get started, you have to follow the steps below:
A. Enter your 19 digits account number, such as 0129000100000123456.
B. Enter your login password
C. Enter the 4 digits verification code
6. How to change a new password after first time signing on?
You need to create a new password with 6 to 30 characters. Your password is case sensitive and must be a combination of letters (A-Z, a-z) and numbers (0-9).
7. What should I do if my login password was frozen?
Your login password will be temporarily frozen after 5 unsuccessful attempts when signing in and it will automatically release on the next day. After 10 unsuccessful attempts, your login password will be permanently frozen, then you have to visit any of our branches to reset your password.
8. What should I do if I have forgotten my login password for online banking?
You need to visit any of our branches to reset your login password.
9. Why do I need to create a user name for online banking?
After creating the user name, you do not need to memorize your 19 digit account number.
The step of creating user name:
A. First login personal internet banking
B. choose "the way of login internet banking " under "customer service"
C. select "user name of login "+" password on login internet banking"
D. input your 6-15 letters or letters combined with numbers(pay attention to the capitalization of the letter)
E. press the key of confirming modification
10. What can I do if I have some questions about online banking?
You can reach our Customer Service Hotline at 006-3-23013399.
11. Why system indicates that "ActiveX error" after I enter password to logon Personal Internet Banking?
This is an error showing your improper installation of Active X. To correct, before logon Personal Internet Banking, look under "Address" if there is a prompt for the execution of load programs. If yes, click "Install". Install ICBC ActiveX again if the problem still there.
12. What is a USB-Shield Certificate?
USB-Shield Certificate is a patented customer certificate – USB key. It is a high-level security tool offered to help you when using Internet Banking services and acts as a shield to protect your money.
13. Is there any fee charge for applying USB-Shield?
You need to pay the cost of USB-Shield.
14. How to reset the password for USB-Shield?
After signing on to Online Banking:
A. Select "Customer Services" from the right-hand navigation menu.
B. Select "Manage USB-Shield" from the left-hand bar.
C. Select "Change Personal USB-Shield Password" to reset the USB-Shield password.
15. What should I do if my USB-Shield is lost or stolen?
You must report to any of our branches and obtain a replacement USB-Shield.
16. Can the bank send the USB-Shield to me by mail?
For security reason, customer must pick up the USB-Shield in person at our counter.